Are you passionate about designing data models & flows, building data service architecture, resolving data flow performance & integration challenges? Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for – join the Data Warehouse Architecture team to work with Risk calculation data services!In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the functional team that designs and delivers data services for Credit risk and Market risk calculation (such as sourcing rating and scoring data, calculation of customer default, calculation of loss and recovery) as well as data services which support credit decisions and risk measurement
- Collaborate with other Risk architects in designing sustainable and efficient architecture solutions including data flows and data structures
- Contribute building high quality data service architecture and be ready to work with both Group Data Warehouse (GDW) and Swedish Data Warehouse (SDW)
- Work on common data transformation and aggregation patterns and rules
- Guide engineers in designing and implementation of ETL pipelines
- Ensure that implementation follows best practices and is in accordance with developed data warehousing standards
- Be an active member of the data warehouse architects community
- Work within Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Relevant academic degree
- Solid experience in design and implementation of BI/DW solutions or in system integration
- Proven experience in leading technical work related to data service development
- Being business oriented and striving for the solutions, which accelerate business value
- Good data modelling skills
- Solid experience in designing ETL processes and in working with ETL architecture
- Advanced SQL knowledge and query performance tuning
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in written and oral English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of the community that jointly delivers key data services in the bank and play a critical role in fulfilling data demand towards our business stakeholders." Michail Kazimianec, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 25.09.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3000-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3400-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3400-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.