This is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for an eDiscovery analyst to join our Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) Team.
About Cognizant Corporate Security
Corporate Security at Cognizant is an enterprise-wide oversight body responsible for the overall security posture of the organization’s physical (tangible) and data (intangible) assets. The group is responsible for aligning the enterprise-wide security requirements to business goals through strategic governance and continuous assurance processes. The governance process encompasses development and implementation of policies, standards, best practices and reference frameworks around Risk Management, Data Loss Prevention, and data protection. The continuous assurance functions like security risk assessments and audits, security monitoring, and policy compliance activities facilitates strict adherence to enterprise, client, and global regulatory and security requirements.
About the role
You will work in the Global Cyber Operations team and will be responsible for the following actions:
• Meaningfully contribute to the design, implementation, and execution of eDiscovery templates, policies, strategies, and workflows.
• Provide end-to-end oversight of discovery matters, expertise and consultative advice regarding data collections, processing, review workflows, analytics, and production/export deliverables.
• Collect and preserve electronically stored information (ESI), as necessary, in compliance with company processes and procedures.
• Search, cull and filter collection results and third-party data for review by internal and/or outside legal counsel.
• Configure, administer, and maintain eDiscovery and document review platforms.
• Develop, document, and perform periodic reviews of e-discovery team operational policies and procedures to maintain litigation readiness.
• Generate and distribute reporting metrics for processed requests on a regular basis.
Our ideal candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience in the litigation support / legal industry and knowledge of discovery across the EDRM Model.
• Hands on experience managing and administering eDiscovery and document review tools such as OpenText eDiscovery, Axcelerate, Office 365 Security & Compliance Center, Relativity and iCONECT Xera.
• Strong attention to detail by achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic with a bias towards action.
• Experience with process documentation.
Nice to Have/ Your chance to grow:
• EnCEP, ACEDS, eDCA, or CEDS certifications.
• Scripting and automation leveraging PowerShell, Python, or Perl.
• Experience with using Windows, Linux, and MacOS and basic internal protocols, including TCP/IP.
What you can expect
• Salary from 3500-4200 EUR Gross, depending on the skills and experience
• Become part of a ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
• Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits (health insurance, mindfulness sessions)
• This position is fully remote