L'Oréal's Talent development program...
is a fully paid, 12-month internship opportunity for recent graduates or young professionals who want to kick-start their career and learn from the best in L'Oréal Poland and Baltic Riga Office, followed by a possibility of further development in L'Oréal Group.
At L'Oréal Consumer Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
Working across any of L'Oréal's global brands, you will...
- Carry out your own project (may it be the launch of a new product, in-store campaign, e-retail development, etc.) from A to Z with the support of the whole team of beauty experts in Latvia, Poland, Estonia and Lithuania;
- Help to ensure excellent brand presence;
- Learn about operational marketing from the best in the business - working with external partners and teams throughout L'Oréal, while staying focused on the performance of your brands and their competitors;
- Co-create trade campaigns and coordinate brand action plans with the support of the local team.
- Track assigned project performance.
We can't wait to meet you if you...
- Are a student or recent graduate of marketing, business management, economics, etc.
- Have good analytical skills that allow you to think strategically in a business-oriented manner
- Believe in the power of networking and have strong communication skills
- Are creative and naturally think out of the box
- Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment
- Have a proactive approach
- Are fluent in Latvian and English (min. B2)
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools
Moreover, you are…
- You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
What's in it for YOU?
- Full-time paid (salary: 820 euro gross per month) 6+6 months internship
- Beyond ordinary experience with way beyond ordinary brands on an international scale
- Skyrocketing career in one of the world’s TOP employee choice companies and the 3rd worldwide advertiser
- Empowering projects to support our meaningful initiatives as a socially responsible company
- #Learningneverstops: wide learning and e-learning package
We are open to candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
" I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Talent Development Program"*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address:  email@example.com.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process - in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 6.29 – 6.59
Beigu termiņš: 30.01.2023
Beigu termiņš: 17.02.2023
Beigu termiņš: 02.02.2023