English speaking Customer Service Agents (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
• Understanding the advertiser's profiles, needs, and expectations
• Answering the advertisers' questions by providing expert opinion and advice
• Playing a key role to determine company’s business targets
• Support end user and support services, including but not limited to outbound phone, email, and chat support, and other related activities for the purposes of customer service and satisfaction
What we expect:
• Unbeatable communication skills in English both written and verbal
• Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C environment; B2B is a distinct advantage
• High attention to details and follow through
• An effective team player who is able to also work independently
• Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the
customer and the customer experience
• Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls and interact with the customer simultaneously)
• Online advertising experience is a huge plus and preferred
• Educated / experienced in online sales or marketing
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing ecosystems
• Approach to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset
• Interested in web technologies and social media
• Passionate to learn and research
What we offer:
• Attractive salary is up to EUR 1.380,- gross and fully paid training period
• Appealing bonuses for weekend and public holidays
• Private health insurance after 3 months of probation period
• Working as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
• Advanced job opportunities in our internationally growing company
• Great office with modern workspaces at the city center of Riga
• Positive international working environment
• Appealing benefits like corporate psychologist in the office, regular fruit deliveries for a healthy lifestyle and free drinks
• Employee discount programs, providing partnerships with fitness centers and restaurants
• Attractive employee referral bonus programs
• Intriguing and diverse responsibilities working with one of the big players in social media
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5106.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
About us: Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion - 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.