We are looking for a creative and positive project coordinator who will work with various reports and their presentations.
Professional skills and qualifications:
• Experience working in IT company, understanding of how IT companies operate;
• Basic understanding of software engineering process and agile;
• Growth mindset, responsibility, and time management skills;
• Excellent MS office knowledge, especially MS Excel - to perform calculations and automate them when/where possible;
• Visualization skills – to make the data presentable and easily perceivable;
• Presentation/communication skills – to present and discuss the work results obtained;
• Analytical mindset – to find and understand the correlation of outcomes and when/where to dig deeper;
• Focused on details and problem solving – to ensure the data is reliable and can be used in the future;
• Ability to get on with different tools, systems (issue tracking, wiki, etc.) and Departments – to get the necessary data and work with its sources.
• Upper intermediate written and intermediate spoken English.
• Manage monthly metrics related to human resources allocations plans;
• Work with data provided by Program/Project managers and internal systems;
• Perform data mining and analysis, prepare various internal and external reports and monitor the required indicators, including cross-reporting and ad-hoc reports required by management;
• Identify and make recommendations on potential improvements;
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Attractive and modern office with parking space;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely.
• Work on a 1-year contract basis with opportunity to extend.
Monthly salary (gross): 1400-1700 Eur
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Sludinājumu latvieu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 2083
Beigu termiņš: 01.10.2022
€ 1000 – 1250
Beigu termiņš: 16.10.2022
€ 600 – 700
Beigu termiņš: 20.10.2022