Mogotel – a Latvian company, which since 2002 has also been a convincing representative of the hotel business with stable growth in the hospitality industry and with a development speed that can be measured in seconds. The company, which manages 20 hotels in Latvia and European countries, invites strong personalities who want to prove themselves in the field of hospitality to join its large group of employees. The company employs approximately 650 people and offers a wide variety of positions and excellent career development opportunities.
We are looking for you if:
- You are able to work with a large amount of information and are able to quickly navigate financial indicators;
- You are able to be creative, original, versatile, and with a visual approach;
- You have knowledge of Latvian, Russian and English;
- You have purposefulness, energy, interest, and the ability to show initiative;
- You have a high sense of responsibility and are able to plan and organize your working time
- You have good computer and application skills;
- You have work experience in tourism/hotel industry, as well as sales experience will be considered an advantage;
- You have an experience with PMS, RMS and other sales programs(it will be considered an advantage)
We will entrust you:
- Organizing daily online sales in the hotels entrusted to you;
- Working with online booking systems and wholesalers;
- Control of hotel quotes and room availability in sales channels;
- Entering and editing hotel profile content on the Internet and maintaining it;
- Close cooperation with our chain hotels, Sales, and Marketing departments;
- Processing and analysis of hotel sales indicators, and development of proposals;
- Analysis of market trends.
- Training to work with PMS, RMS, and other sales systems (if you already know them - it will be to your advantage);
- Health insurance after trial period;
- Work in a fast-growing Latvian company, which is also represented in 8 European countries;
- Career growth opportunities both in Latvia and in other company projects in Europe;
- Work in a professional team;
- Employee bonuses and discounts in Mogotel Hotel Group hotels.
Salary and schedule:
Remuneration 1500 EUR gross, depending on professional experience, compliance requirements and work performance;
Work schedule from 8:30 to 17:00.
Please send your CV and application letter in the "Apply" section.
We will contact the candidates who will be invited to the interview!
If you want your application with CV to be saved for future selection in SIA “Mogotel”, please indicate in the application: I agree that my application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) are saved in SIA “MOGOTEL” and can be used in further selection for other suitable vacancies SIA MOGOTEL.