Are you passionate about developing in Java and ready to work in agile environment?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop, test, analyse and maintain applications involved in Lending Support services
- Create high quality code that contribute to compliant, reliable and stable software that is used by number of users
- Collaborate with other team members to refine the product backlog and identify the most valuable things are being worked on first
- Work in agile team and deliver challenging projects
- Work with involved technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, IntelliJ IDEA, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Gradle
- Solid knowledge gained in several years of experience with JAVA 8+
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with Oracle databases, PL/SQL
- Analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in an agile way and team player attitude
- Very good spoken and written English
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field)
- Basic understanding of banking and financing will be beneficial
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
You will get opportunity to join cross-border agile team and deliver challenging projects. You will be valued and supported by highly professional teammates. We offer great possibilities to develop your technical and personal skills. In our team we value openness, quality and commitment and we know how important is to have fun at work." Agnese Andersone, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 04.10.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.