Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 15,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
As a valued member of our Technical Integrations Team, you will be responsible for coordinating the company's product integration activities and manage communication between internal and external stakeholders on technical matters.
- Lead the planning and implementation of integration projects
- Coordinate of the company's products integration related activities with all involved internal departments, partners and customers
- Client consultancy in technical aspects of the company's products and integration
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Participate in testing and implementation of project results in a manner, which is in accordance with procedures
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Provide technical assistance for other departments, such as Sales Department, Support Department
- If necessary, to prepare the documentation of products, procedures and programs.
- 2 years’ experience within IT Project Management
- Customer and results oriented person
- Motivated, prompt and organized
- Suﬃcient technical knowledge
- Planning, arranging and prioritizing competences
- Excellent command of English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn, fast thinker, desire for improvements
- Being able to ‘get things done’
- Good team player
- Experience in the online gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world;
- Health insurance with dentist & sports coverage;
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team;
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.