Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 15,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
- Set up camera equipment on the photo and video shoots;
- Take ownership of video and photo production related to Promotions, cut-outs and tier 2 operators;
- Assist in the production of video and photographic content that can be used during the creation of Evolution’s external communications, both generally for our website, but also for specific events such as ICE;
- Work on the ongoing production of material for our social media channels, but with a primary focus on our external platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter);
- Undertake project specific roles for any marketing productions that need specific assistance or ownership;
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing Team in order to assist in developing storyboards, as well as deliver creative and original ideas;
- Undertake research to keep up with new trends, as well as provide reports on improvements and new ideas;
- Ensure the appropriate use of corporate logo, colours, templates and signatures in line with the corporate guidelines.
- A degree in a creative field would be preferable;
- Working knowledge of the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe AfterEffects
- Detail oriented;
- A keen eye for design;
- Takes critique constructively and uses feedback to improve creative output;
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a desire to learn.
- Gross monthly salary from 1400 - 1600 EUR;
- All the needed equipment is brand new and up to date;
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team;
- Health insurance with dentist and sports coverage;
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.