Are you passionate about offer automatization and data processing?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and execute automated offers in HCL Software and Pega
- Analyse data requirements and solve offer development related questions
- Manage your offers portfolio performance and ensure needed improvements
- Develop knowledge about customer data availability and structure in GDW
- Get competence about products and processes
- Get knowledge regarding customer data processing according to GDPR requirements
- University degree, finished or in progress, preferably in IT, Econometrics, Mathematics, or Statistics;
- Interest in data aggregation (SQL) and basic level programming;
- Previous experience in working with databases and very good analytical skills, as well as structured thinking and ability to handle unclear issues;
- Self-motivation and proactivity;
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills, ability to communicate easily in English, both writing and in speech;
- Ability to work across borders remotely and travel (when not restricted).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
be a part of a dynamic team with broad diversity that takes on challenges with a great passion. In our team we have an open and positive atmosphere. I give freedom to my team to execute and find their own approaches and directions to reach agreed goals, of course that comes with great responsibility and trust. I appreciate pro-activeness and structured way of working, which leads to satisfied colleagues inside and outside Development team." Sigita Lankaronska, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 30.09.2022.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1550-2350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1850-2750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-2700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.