Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Project: Visma.net HRM
The solution has multiple modules supporting Dutch Customers in their daily HRM processes for their employees. Multiple interfaces are implemented with other systems, 3rd parties and Government. In addition, team provides customers with a mobile app for iOS and Android.
What does the job involve?
You will play an important role in the development of our HRM Software and customer data needs. You will shape our solution to unburden and support our customers in their crucial HRM & Payroll data reporting needs. You will analyze HRM and Payroll data, design and implement data feeds and deliver reports in our HRM Analytics Tool that uses the data from our HRM and Payroll Applications.
In our existing HRM and Payroll solution we offer a wide range of reporting possibilities but with our HRM Analytics solution we expect to gain more flexibility in generating reports and combining data for and by our customers themselves. Next to the reporting possibilities this solution is also used to share data on request via our API’s. Your main focus will be on this reporting journey.
Besides your focus and expertise for reporting, you will also work with and alongside other Business Analysts in designing and implementing solutions in other areas of our HRM product. This team of Business Analysts has close contact with our customers and plays an important role in areas such as: assessing the inflow of ideas via the idea portal on the community; customer insights (pNPS analysis, CES results); realizing correct documentation (such as manuals and release notes). We provide a great set of tools and methods to support you in your role as a Business Analyst by providing training for impact mapping, sketching and much more.
We are looking for a person with at least 3 - 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst including:
- Good English skills (at least B2+ level)
- Experience in working with datasets
- Previous experience working in IT or relevant field
- Ability and confidence to present analysis results to various audiences
- Understanding and experience working with the customer needs and data structure
- Experience and expertise with reporting (building reports, combining / acquiring data)
- DWH knowledge
- Red Shift
- Open-minded and enjoy working with a team
- Capable to take initiative and complete tasks independently
- Hands-on mentality
- Analytical mind and striving to get things done
- Loves digging into details and is able to move from high level focus back to the details
- Not afraid of complex situations and enjoy unraveling and articulating those into practical software solutions
- Curiosity as a priority to fully understand both customer and business needs, complexities and impact
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2500 to 4000 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.