Are you passionate about working with both different financial figures and external regulations and you want improve financial reporting routine?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to Swedbank Group and Regulators (different financial reports, Pillar3 disclosure, COREP)
- Implement changes/new requirements in reporting routine
- Define business requirements for implementation/improvement of financial reports in English
- Cooperate with different bank units, incl. IT, and consult about Regulatory financial reports
- Strong analytical skills to understand reporting data, ability to explain variations and see interdependencies;
- High sense of responsibility for own decisions and the result of work;
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English and Latvian;
- Ability and willingness to read and understand large amounts of information (legislation requirements in English, ECB, EU documentation);
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel (preferably of MS Access, Business Objects) and experience with large amount of data;
- Experience in financial data reporting or accounting, audit (would be preferable);
- Capital Adequacy Regulation knowledge would be preferable for current vacancy.
be a part of an 8 people team of professionals within Baltic Banking Accounting and Tax Division, which is responsible for implementation and preparation of different Regulatory area reports. We prepare and submit reports to Latvian Central Bank, FCMC, ECB and Swedbank Group." Svetlana Krivova, Head of Financial ReportingWe look forward to your application at 30.09.2022 the latest
Please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1550-2350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.