We are Swisscom DevOps center Latvia – part of Switzerland’s leading teleco company with rapid growth plans here in Latvia. Currently having a team of 80+ DevOps Engineers with an ambition in a upcoming years to grow up to 300 employees. To help us succeeding this goal we are looking for a support – Office administrator and a Community manager in one person.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain our wonderful office – taking care of daily activities (deliveries, services etc.) and setting up a positive environment at the premises.
- Greet and welcome our visitors and guests.
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
- Work hand-in-hand with local leadership team in order to deliver best employee experience
Plan, coordinate and execute all kind of events for employees (gatherings, team-building events etc.) with support from management.
- Be an active partner in Employee Engagement processes – setting up surveys, roundtables etc.
- Ensure smooth and timely communication with Employees, being a trusted point of contact for them we believe that this person is the office soul.
- Corporate experience – preferably in start-up/multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in English and Latvian.
- Great communication skills and ability to react fast.
- Enterpreneual and Agile mindset and ability to manage events.
- Ability to work in the team and to be able to execute thing independently when needed.
What we will offer You:
- Collaborative and friendly work environment.
- Flexible schedule and possibility to combine work from office and remote office (as an office manager you would need to be in the office around 4 days a week).
- 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year.
- 5 dedicated paid learning day’s annually.
- Monthly cell phone and Internet allowance
- Ergonomic home office allowance in value of 500.
- Premium Health Insurance.
- Parking options.
- Continuous developing environment that fosters your growth (conferences, cross-department experience sharing, learning platforms etc.).
- Annual salary review.
- Work/life balance.
- Salary from 1400 EUR to 1900 EUR monthly gross.