Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 15,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting, and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivaled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
We are now looking for an experienced and driven Accountant who will be responsible for our newly established company in Germany! This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
- Cost, fixed assets invoices – controlling, booking, communicating with suppliers;
- Expense claim accounting – document processing, data entering, balance controlling ;
- Business trip accounting;
- Bank payment preparation (on weekly bases);
- Accounting and control of paid advances;
- Preparation and issuing of customer’s invoices (on monthly bases);
- Monthly closing procedures (Accounts Payables, Accruals, General ledger, FA depreciation);
- Annual stock taking;
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations (on monthly bases);
- Cooperation with different departments inside the Company;
- Cooperation with outsourced service providers in daily tasks (Payroll calculation, VAT reports etc.);
- Assistance in audits, providing all necessary documents and information to auditors;
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the field;
- Professional accounting education;
- Excellent knowledge of English both written & spoken,
- Knowledge of German language basics would be considered as an advantage;
- Good knowledge of computer skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Data analysis skills with the ability to produce reports;
- Accounting software Microsoft Navision or Business Central knowledge as an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills both written & spoken;
- Good organizational & administrative skills;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Gross monthly salary from 1500 – 1800 EUR;
- Health insurance with dentist and sports coverage;
- Paid phone coverage;
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Work within a dynamic international team;
- Career opportunities all over the world;
- Friendly environment;
- Ability to work from home (partly), after the probation.