We are currently looking for technical mindset to join our Studio Equipment Department.
- Collaborate with a team of equipment/design engineers to produce a variety of technical documentation (support manuals, assembly instruction, technical specification etc):
- Establishment of technical graphics (explosion drawing, navigation pictures, cuts etc.)
- Assist in the maintenance and review of supporting technical data/documents and internal controls;
- Interface with various departments as per the project requirements;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Execution of job duties requires;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical, industrial engineering or similar);
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials;
- Desirable Autodesk Fusion 360 knowledge;
- Excellent English knowledge(written and spoken);
- High sense of responsibility, attention to detail, quality and consistency;
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks;
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Gross monthly salary from 2200 EUR depending on experience.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter in English (mandatory) until 28.09.2022.