QUALITY COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga and currently, we are looking for Quality Compliance Specialist
Professional skills and qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree or last year student (or equal degree) in economics, accounting, quality
management, legal, computer science, management, quality management or relevant;
• Experience in different kind of documentation preparation (reports, notes, reviews, etc.);
• Understanding of process definition and process approach;
• Analytical thinking, accuracy and sense of responsibility;
• Good organizational and commutation skills;
• Good literacy of MS Office;
• Good knowledge of English and Latvian both (written and spoken) .
We will consider as advantage:
• Work experience in similar positions or function;
• Knowledge of ISO family standards (e.g. QMS, EnMS).
• Provide necessary consultation and support to projects in terms of Company-defined processes and documentation;
• Prepare different kind of documentation and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders;
• Participate in creation, review, updates of process-related documentation (procedures, guidelines, templates etc.);
• Participate in maintenance of Company data;
• Perform internal process audits based on ISO Standards used within Company.
• Other tasks within scope of department defined by Company.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work in office and remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 1500.00 to 2200.00 EUR
Sludinājumu latvieu valodā var apskatīt šeit: