Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Team: Product insights
If you’re a tech-savvy business person or a business-savvy tech person, this might be the perfect role for you. We are a small team that works to assist all teams in the Visma Groups with product analytics regarding user behavior and feedback. Today, 135 of Visma’s products use our user feedback offering, and the number is steadily increasing. We’re now looking for a person to lead the tool implementation, support, and analytics of the collected feedback data.
You would join a small and efficient team with a solid competence in user behavior, data analytics, data science, and data engineering and connections throughout the Visma Group. We ensure teams have the tools, data, and insights they need to make the right decisions, whether in which feature to develop or how to price and package the product.
If you’re eager to be part of a team that values new technology, working closely with end-users and decision-makers, and having lots of fun – we want to hear from you.
You will be working with the following tools and technologies that you either have experience with or are interested in diving into and learning:
- InMoment (previously called Wootric) for surveying
- Google BigQuery for data warehousing
- Tableau and Google Data Studio for data analysis and visualisation
What does the job involve?
- Coach teams regarding user feedback
- Feedback frameworks
- Net Promoter System (NPS)
- Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Assist teams in the software implementation of feedback solution
- Be on the lookout for new technologies and methodologies
- Run analytics projects on product feedback
- Research, invent, and implement product feedback metrics
- Good English skills (at least B2+ level)
- Creative/open mindset
- Problem solver
- Self-driving and independent
- Cares about business value
- Likes working all around and not solely on one thing
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2000 to 2500 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 11.12.2022
€ 2700 – 3250
Beigu termiņš: 25.12.2022
€ 1500 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 08.12.2022