Are you passionate about working in the international environment and providing excellent service to the customers?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Ensure that trades and trade events are confirmed and matched correctly and timely during a transaction’s complete life cycle
- Closely cooperate with different departments at Swedbank Sweden
Have challenging work in a highly professional and supportive international team
- Have great opportunities for professional growth on Baltic and Swedbank Group level
- Have possibility to build mutually enhancing long term employment relationship
- Have nice and responsive colleagues and managers
- Preferable: good understanding of trades processing flows within banks, experience with back office systems with counterparties data description
- Readiness to learn new bank programs and systems
- Desire to work and develop in a multinational team and cross-border environment
- Service and detail oriented, accurate, with ability to prioritize
- Cooperative and willing to take full responsibility for your tasks and products
- Preferable: University degree in Finance, Economics or Banking.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Latvian (verbal and written)
become a part of our success. You will have an excellent opportunity to work in the highly dynamic area of FX trade processing and represent Swedbank in between of the world’s largest financial institutions in CLS network." Svetlana Carenko, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 10.10.2022 the latest.
Please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1500-2200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 16.10.2022
€ 1250 – 1750
Beigu termiņš: 27.09.2022
€ 1500 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 30.09.2022