This is the job.
- Test new functionality and ensure that the final product fulfills quality standards;
- Identify and report issues;
- Collaborate with developers to resolve all the issues;
- Be part and improve release quality assurance;
- Perform both manual and automated testing;
- Clarify all requirements and questions with involved technical and business people.
- 3+ years QA Engineer experience with writing, designing, and executing automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- SQL knowledge;
- Hands-on experience with test management, defect tracking and test automation tools;
- Very good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Knowledge of Agile software engineering design principles, processes and best practices;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 3500 to 4500 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).