Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing business environment? You have significant experience in coaching, are able to motivate and encourage the team to achieve the objectives and standards set? You also have training experience and quality is something you excel at?
Team Manager (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
• Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
• Leading a team through an exciting transition to build aspects as problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities
• Establishing team goals and working with direct reports on strategies for results development
• Delivering projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and development
• Identifying actionable insights, suggesting recommendations, and influencing team strategy through effective communication
• Advocating for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
• Managing day-to-day operations – ensure consistent quality and productivity across channels to add maximum value for advertisers. Ensure consistent performance according to the relevant service level metrics
• Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows/processes/procedures/product features
What we expect:
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment
• Minimum 2 years of prior relevant people management experience
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for ensuring an excellent user experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
• High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
• Comfort communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
• Good English language knowledge
• Flexibility to work in shifts on a 24/7 rotation system
What we offer:
• Salary starting from 1600, - € gross depending on experience + monthly bonuses
• Challenging and varied activities
• Opportunity to grow with us and help shape the development of a new location right from the start
• Advancement opportunities in our international company
• Lots of benefits, including private health insurance, complementary drinks and snacks
• Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal work culture
• Modern working environment including generous leisure areas
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5106.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven't found what you're looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found here.
Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion - 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 27.12.2022
Beigu termiņš: 10.12.2022
Beigu termiņš: 08.12.2022