IT Project Control Analyst
This is the job.
- Define, describe and maintain process standards by establishing a framework/process & document it to establish standard performance measures based on organizational goals and objectives, and providing respective tools and procedures.
- Participate in project resource and budget planning:
- Create and maintain IT budget tracker
- Assist with managing financials by keeping track of actuals and forecast and scenario modelling.
- Track project deliverables:
- Collate status updates from workstream(s) and produce a final version of the deck(s) to present to management
- Setup and monitor ticket policing dashboards in JIRA ensuring data is kept up to date accurately
- Create and maintain project delivery metrics to track deliverables vs milestones & other metrics to measure progress of work.
- 3+years of experience in PMO or Project management support role;
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools;
- Knowing your way around JIRA & Confluence;
- Competent in Software delivery methodologies (Waterfall/Agile) and IT project life cycle;
- Calm and collected under pressure and in stressful situations; ability to drive a small team if required; being proactive; willing to strive for improvements;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with project members and stakeholders.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 1800 to 2500 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).