POSITION OBJECTIVE: To boost L’oreal ACD (Active Cosmetic Division) brands sell-out by achieving prescriptions from Health Care Professionals (HCP) and execution of sales fundamentals in pharmacies.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visit selected pharmacies to ensure POS execution: distribution, availability, visibility and recommendation; educate/train pharmacists.
- Visit doctors/HPCs to introduce them to the brands/products to drive prescription by highlighting the superiority of formulas, ingredients and the corresponding medical / clinical tests; provide the supporting technical / scientific documentation.
- Plan and organize optimal routing of the visits in the assigned territory for the purpose of achieving company / brand targets (prescriptions and sales). Actively promote L’oreal ACD portfolio in targeted HCPs and pharmacies in the given territory.
- Represent the L’oreal ACD brands at professional medical events (Conferences, webinars, etc).
- Organise educational seminars to HCPs and pharmacists.
- Compliance with pharmacy and HCP visits in line with defined route-to-market (reach, frequency, coverage, promo cycles).
- Tools: company car (with fuel), laptop/I-Pad, mobile phone
- Fixed salary + monthly bonus system + yearly bonus
- Life, disability and health insurances
- Personal development, learning and training.
- World’s leading and aspirational pharmacy brands
- Bachelor Degree (preferably biological/chemical, cosmetology).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and working with the medical community.
- Interpersonal skills, ease of establishing relationships.
- Diligence and consistency in the implementation of entrusted tasks.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently being responsible and honest in action.
- Success-oriented personality with high business awareness.
- Valid driving license.
Moreover, you are:
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heros. And so do we.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure becasue you’re smart enough to learn from your mistakes