DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
We are seeking experts in project management to join us at DataArt! Knowledge of and experience with Agile methodologies is a must-have."
- 3+ years of experience in PMO, experience in Project Management
- Experience working with Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Leadership and people management skills: motivation, evaluation, conflict resolution
- Practical knowledge of using defect/task tracking systems and project reporting tools
- Experience with risk management activities
- Client communication skills: expectation management, feedback gathering, discussing requirements
- Good spoken and written English, ability to create project documentation in English
- Coaching experience in Scrum
- Experience in working in IT outsourcing or consulting companies
- Experience in pre-sales and proposal preparation
- Experience managing a group of projects and tracking the status of implementation"
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.