Requirements for candidates
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Fluent in Latvian, Russian, and English languages.
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle including all recruitment and onboarding administration and HR system maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing & recruitment processes, sourcing tools, and techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
Strong work ethics.
- Problem-solving and open-minded.
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms.
- Conduct prescreen, 1st & 2nd round interviews.
- Influencing the Hiring process to ensure candidates are cultural add and have the correct experience.
- Obtain feedback from Hiring Manager after the recruitment process for further recommendations or improvements.
- Looks at processes or improvements that can be made in the recruitment space and makes suggestions.
- Plan and attend Recruitment fairs/ Open Evenings held at the company.
- Conduct exit interviews with leavers up to tier 4 and analyze results to feed back to the HR team.
- Producing Employee Reference letters.
We are looking for a Junior Recruitment Partner to join our HR department and help develop and implement successful recruiting strategies.
Gross monthly salary is between €1400 - €1700 depending on knowledge and experience.
Please send your application with cv in the English language till 31.10.2022
What we offer
- Health insurance
- Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days)
- Trainings and Conferences support
- Fruits in the office
- Referral program
- Akropole discount card
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office
- Mobile phone and line covered by the company (if applicable)
- Flexible in remote and office work
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1200 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 04.12.2022
€ 1250 – 1350
Beigu termiņš: 02.12.2022
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 08.12.2022