We are looking for a passionate person to help us promote Visma Labs as the employer of choice among other companies.
Visma firmly believes that without different perspectives, there would be no "thinking outside the box", no innovation and no pushing the limits. That is why you will have the freedom to bring your own personal style to the table and use your own methods that you know worked for you in the past.
- Be the chief storyteller of Visma Labs as an Employer of Choice – drive current and new initiatives to define and convey our brand.
- Adopt a hands-on approach to build and maintain employer brand and marketing campaigns from conception to implementation.
- External event organisation (e.g. career days, exhibitions, meet-ups, etc.)
- Create social media strategy, grow social media presence, designing campaigns to run across multiple platforms
- Collaborate closely with the HR team to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Produce authentic stories, brand assets and narratives to promote internal success stories and strengthen internal mobility
- Actively benchmark and utilise market research and technology to make recommendations on emerging trends and technologies in the social media space that will advance the talent function.
- Collaborate with technical experts in creation of social media content and presenting Visma at different external events
- Minimum 2 years of experience with employer branding projects preferable both working with in-house marketing initiatives and external activities. Experience working in the IT industry would be considered an advantage.
- Strong project management skills – planning, coordination, follow-up, deadline management;
- Ability to work well independently, but also partner effectively with the HR team and business Managers;
- Social media channels understanding and usage on the context of recruitment, attraction and employer branding, especially in IT area;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Connected and up to date with the market trends regarding employer branding and integrating new generations in the workforce
- Experience in a student association and / or in recruitment/ IT meet-ups would be a plus;
- Good English language skills (at least B2+)
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- A dynamic and international role, working across countries and business units in Visma
- Your development is our priority; participation in courses and internal HR conferences and other events will be a key element of your Visma journey
- Motivating salary from 2100 to 2800 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.