Mid QA Specialist
This is the job.
- Being part of development team as a QA, analyzing requirements, test planning, test design, test execution, test reports;
- Manual testing;
- Test design and planning;
- Test case executing and bug reporting;
- Verifying defects fixes, improvements and change requests;
- Check test automation reports and identify issues found in daily runs;
- Good understanding of the system under test architecture;
- Following or defining the processes in the project.
- 3+ years of QA Engineer experience;
- SQL knowledge;
- REST API Knowledge;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Hands-on experience with test management tools;
- Hands-on experience with defect tracking tools;
- Very good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Knowledge of Agile software engineering design principles, QA testing tools, processes and best practices;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
- Knowledge of testing techniques and levels/types;
- Knowledge of testing theory.
Seen as advantage:
- ISTQB certificate;
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 3000 to 4000 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).