Mid-Sen .NET/C# developer
This is the job.
- Develop and deliver features of good quality and provide support of the system;
- Perform technical analysis & provide estimates for requirements;
- Plan and break large development tasks down into smaller ones;
- Communicate with client about progress and releases;
- Continuously propose improvements to ways of working.
- Proven experience in .NET Framework (C#, MVC, WebAPI);
- Experience with SOAP/WCF and REST services;
- Experience with EntityFramework;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server (TSQL) or other relational databases;
- Knowledge of IIS configuration;
- Experience with CIs tools (e.g. TeamCity);
- Good understanding of software development life cycle;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to perform requirement analysis, drive clarification;
- Passion for continuous learning and innovation;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Seen as advantage:
- Test automation experience (Selenium, NUnit, Moq, etc.)
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 4300 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).