- Define and execute strategies/plans for Latvia retailers to deliver non food products (cosmetics, hygiene or pharmaceutical sectors) business objectives and market share gains.
- Drive business relationship with customers, build Joint Business Plans, negotiation new listings, agree about pricing or joint marketing activities.
- Sell range of Vilandra non food products in order to meet sales and profit targets, market share objectives within the agreed budget and search for new possibilities to have better visibility on the market.
- Maintain close frequent contact within clients and Vilandra product managers teams to resolve challenges, issues, and queries as soon as they arise.
- Work together with Vilandra product managers teams in product portfolio renewal and new products introduction to the clients.
- Establish tailored activities to deliver agreed results and WIN in the market
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience, preferably with good knowledge of key account management, retailing and retail customers: modern trade, drogerias, pharmacies and similar chains
- Result orientation is a key attribute to strive in the role
- Proven experience in negotiations, argumentation and presentation skils.
- Proven experience in active sales, Key Account Management with non food categories, experience in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry is a must for this role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in communication, negotiation, and presentation skills with the proven ability to liaise, collaborate and negotiate with clients
- Good (basic) knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Driver’s license
- Bonus system based on performance
- Company car
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Budget for trainings/being in associations and etc.
- Dynamic and positive workplace
- Being part of global family of brands with a purpose and much more!