Manual QA Engineer
This is the job.
- Handling manual testing
- Testing design and planning;
- Executing test cases and report bugs;
- Checking test automation reports and identify issues found in daily runs;
- Good understanding of the system under test architecture;
- Following or defining the processes in the project;
- Knowledge of testing techniques and levels/types;
- Knowledge of testing theory;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Hands-on experience for test management tools;
- Hands-on experience for defect tracking tools;
- Very good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Interest in learning test automation.
Seen as advantage:
- Knowledge and experience with non-functional testing;
- CI/CD experience;
- C#, Selenium, Rest APIs, SQL, SpecFlow.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 1800 to 3000 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).