- Execute all design stages from concept to final product
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders
- Create studio interior design specifications
- Prepare design files for print and production
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services & suppliers
- Supervise procurement processes and assure quality standards
- Supervise studio-build
- Estimate the time required to complete the work
- Complete work prior to deadlines
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Higher education - Bachelor's degree of Arts and/or Interior design
- Extended experience in freelance projects
- Knowledge of software - 3dsmax, AutoCad, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corona Render
- Experience in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as an advantage
Adobe - After effects, Premiere will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced English, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Basic project management skills
- Basic understanding of people management or work experience in large, international company.
We will only contact candidates who have provided their design project portfolio.
- Gross monthly salary 2025 EUR to 2970 EUR
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment
- Modern, high-tech office with easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles, and electric scooter charging station
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support, optics and other benefits
- On-site gym with group training
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties.
Personal and professional development workshops
- Friendly and reliable colleagues