- Handle out game monitoring and evaluation;
- Observe users betting behaviour and analyse non-typical betting patterns and trends;
- Rapidly identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities and report to security staff of the suspected gameplay;
- Monitor on-duty staff and evaluate equipment integrity.
- Higher education or last year student;
- Accountability, self-discipline, and ability to work autonomously;
- Analytical thinking and a mathematical mindset;
- Ability to document and understandably explain assessment;
- Ability to work on various days of the week, including weekends;
- Advanced Excel knowledge would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience working in Gaming Fraud or Game Integrity, ideally in the online gaming industry is considered as advantage.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Dev teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- A training related to Game Integrity and Risk;
- Possibility for professional advancement on different levels.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexibility in remote and office work.
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!