UI /UX DESIGNER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
Currently we are looking for a talented User Interface / User Experience Designer who will build user interface design concepts and prototypes for mobile, tablet and web applications.
Successful candidates will become key members of our rapidly-expanding product usability team that is focused on deploying innovative products that maximize ease-of-use for a wide range of end-users.
The role entails:
work on various project teams to build prototype user interface designs for usability testing, client review and sales demonstrations, as well as serve as a knowledge resource for the latest trends and technologies for web-, mobile- and standards-based user interface development. You will work to actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness, and desirability of various applications in collaboration with Product Managers and Development teams.
Professional skills and qualification:
- 2+ years experience in GUI design;
- 1+ years experience in UX design;
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished prototypes under tight time constraints;
- Substantial demonstrable experience in interaction design, complemented by knowledge of visual design, usability, accessibility, and information architecture;
- An in-depth understanding of the design process and how new media can deliver audience needs and contribute to the company audience’s aims and aspirations;
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team;
- A high level of proficiency in Figma or Sketch;
- An understanding of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign would be considered as an advantage;
- A portfolio of successfully delivered projects that demonstrate design expertise;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
- Work closely with usability team members, product managers, development teams and other internal stakeholders to build storyboards, proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of proposed and planned applications and features;
- Collaborate in the definition of user interface design standards for applications, to optimize ease-of-use and achieve an integrated and consistent look and feel;
- Design and illustrate finalized application user interface concepts, assist development teams in their day to day activities;
- Conduct ongoing research of user interface development best practices in mobile and web areas.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: