C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for a:
Solutions Architect who is ready to leave coding in the hands of developers, but also doesn't want to forget it; someone who is ready to take responsibility for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to technical/system requirements to ensure that everything is going according to the plan.
Personal skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in IT;
- Previous experience in architecting & designing enterprise-class software products;
- Deep understanding of applications` architecture and design principles/patterns;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software development;
- Previous experience in consulting and working with international customers (considered as an advantage).
- Good understanding in development frameworks (development practice is an advantage):
- Java and J2EE;
- .Net (considered as an advantage);
- Mobile development (Android, iOS);
- Application security (including: data protection, authentication & authorization).
- Cloud PaaS solutions.
- Cloud Solutions:
- Good understanding of public cloud services (DNS, networking, application hosting services, data storage services, security);
- Previous experience build project in top Cloud service providers is considered as an advantage (Amazon AWS or MS Azure).
- Set of soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Diagramming skills using word notations standards (e.g. BPMN, UML, etc);
- Project Management skills: ability to lead a team, organize work and delivery process;
- Fluent English.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Sales engineering – helping different customers to implement their infrastructure in the developed systems;
- Gather key functional and non-functional requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects' stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Work on solution architecture and design, which includes both infrastructure and software application components;
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in software prototypes building during projects' start-up (including technology research and evaluation if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Design and plan solution delivery in most optimal way;
Support applications' development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers' stakeholders.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opporrtunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: