• Responsible for testing and evaluating the software applications and systems.
• Writing and executing test scripts to detect usability and performance issues.
• Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
• Verification of multi-device and cross-platform consistency.
• Operate and maintain test environments.
• Analyze and create test documentation based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Work closely with the development team to improve existing products.
• 2+ years of software QA engineering experience with web applications.
• Solid experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test scripts.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of QA methodologies.
• English (verbal and written upper-intermediate).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Providing detailed reports on identified bugs and verifying any fixes against those bugs.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles.
• Troubleshooting and debugging is a big plus.
• Experience with some of the programming languages is a plus.
• Knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!