Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you.
As Worldline grows we are looking for skilled POS Software Developer to join our team in Baltics region. You’d be involved in creating, developing and maintaining applications and systems necessary for the Company's business development and operation.
Join our team in Riga, Latvia or Vilnius, Lithuania in Hybrid work model and join Worldline in its growth!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating and installing software necessary for the Company's business development and operation;
- Developing and maintaining production application systems owned by Company according to their users' needs and tasks;
- Analyzing the work of supervised software systems, submiting proposals to the Head of TP Department on their use and improvement;
- Participating in preparation of tasks related to the upgrade, installation and maintenance of applications;
- Ensuring implementation of approved information and document security measures in its activities and software.
Skills we can't do without:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in software development field;
- Practical experience in developing, installing and maintaining POS payment applications for Linux and Android;
- Experience in POS Payment terminal platforms such as Ingenico Tetra, Worldline SAMOA, etc;
- Strong C/C++ programming skills;
- Experience in build systems (Makefiles);
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT);
- Professional English skills.
Skills we’d like
It would be great if you have the following skills:
- Higher education in computer science and software development;
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and pipelines;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Professional Russian skills;
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary & bonus system;
- Challenging opportunities and professional development;
- Working in an international global company;
- Dynamic and professional team.
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com