We’re on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
Are you a creative thinker with a competitive edge?
Thriving on the buzz of discovery in an ever-evolving industry, we’re looking for an agile and experienced Studio Designer to join our talented team to create dynamic Live Casino Studio design concepts with primary focus on studio aesthetics. In addition, leading and coordinating physical visual studio interior design processes and ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- Execute all design stages from initial concept to final product
- Create studio interior design specifications
- Develop design briefs according to client’s specifications
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Present created designs & concepts to various teams and stakeholders
- Prepare design files for print and production
- Lead and complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services & suppliers
- At least 3+ years experience in interior design
- Knowledge of software - 3dsmax, AutoCad, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Experience in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Adobe - After effects, Premiere will be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills and a great team-player attitude
- Advanced English, both written and verbal
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources.