SYSTEM/BUSINESS ANALYST WITH PRODUCT OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track records of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for:
System/Business Analyst with Product Owner responsibilities for the role, that entails active participation/leadership in the development of challenging projects using software development best practices. Experience working as a system/business analyst in an IT company for more than 3 years. If you are a team player with good communication skills and like complex analytical tasks, we are waiting for you!
Required experience in:
• Good understanding REST API concepts and principles;
• Fluent with POSTMAN or similar tools;
• Experience with Mule Soft or similar considered as a +.
Professional skills and qualification:
• Gathering, validating and documenting business/technical requirements for APIs;
• Creating functional specifications for solutions;
• Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements;
• Taking functional ownership of APIs and act as an SME for that API;
• Developing user stories for owned APIs;
• Monitoring and evaluating user story implementation progress at each stage of the process;
• Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates;
• Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints;
• Liaise with Developers to ensure user stories get implemented according to specification;
• Managing the product backlog for owned APIs and influence prioritizing them based on changing requirements;
• Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development around owned APIs;
• Actively communicate the issues and results of the work performed with clients representatives and company management (verbally, through presentations, reports, E-mail, etc.);
• Team player with international work experience;
• Very good communication and presentation skills;
• Experience in Agile/Scrum practices and team leading will be considered as advantage;
• Fluent English.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely from home (depends on project).
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: