At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a member of our Global Compliance & Reporting department (GCR) team you will be offering professional accounting services to our international clients.
Currently we are looking for Senior Consultant for Global Compliance & Reporting department. EY’s GCR department provides a wide range of business services assisting clients and their finance functions with
- Finance transformation as Interim Controllers or Interim CFOs
- Large and medium scale payroll operations
- Risks based tax compliance, statutory reporting
- Tax and Finance Operate – next level of business services
Your key responsibilities (based on experience)
- Delegate tasks and supervise a team of 2-5 people so that our team delivers to our clients:
- management accounts, or other financial reports required by clients;
- or prepares local GAAP and IFRS compliant financial statements;
- or prepares payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis;
- and/ or Prepare tax returns based on local legislation;
- Maintain long-term collaborative relationships with our clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team working skills
- Progressing analytical, logical and leadership skills;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Between 2-5 years of professional experience in business services (Cost analysis, controllership, tax, payroll, and HR function, accounting outsourcing, administrative/ office management supervising or team leadership position)
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Experience in delegating and supervising a team.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in international environment.
What we look for
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork, a passion for excellence and ownership.
We offer you
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- Work remotely, train and learn in person
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Salary: from 1650 to 2200 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.