C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for a R developer who is ready to be a part of a team developing a financial data processing and analysis solution in production.
We invite the developers having experience with SQL databases, large data sets processing and ETL automation to join us; those who are motivated to develop efficient ETL procedures while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualifications::
- Hands-on experience with ETL process design, implementation, and use of ETL tools;
- Good understanding of data processing principles;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Fluent level in English reading/speaking/writing
Job experience / knowledge of:
- R language;
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Map-Reduce frameworks (Spark, Data Bricks);
- Python and data processing frameworks (Pandas);
- Azure stack (Kubernetes, Databricks).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company and project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
- Work closely with data architects and business analysts;
- Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 5200.00 EUR *
*The above-mentioned remneration is valid within the term of this jb advrtisement only and may vary depending the potential candidate's skils, qualification and experience.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: