C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track records of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for:
Cloud Architect who is capable to do hands-on work, has good understanding of DevSecOps culture and is ready to take responsibility for the development of the cloud solutions while guiding other teammates.
Professional skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in IT;
- Previous experience in consulting and working with international customers is considered an advantage;
- Experience with project delivery methodologies such as Agile Scrum or Kanban.
- Awareness and experience in competitive Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Redshift, etc.;
- At least 2 years of experience designing cloud-based solutions;
- Successful track record of delivering cloud-based enterprise solutions in public clouds is considered an advantage;
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture best practices and design patterns;
- Knowledge of network topologies and firewalls;
- Reliability practices in the cloud (guaranteed delivery, high availability/clustering, backup and disaster recovery, monitoring);
- Security practices in the cloud (network perimeter defense, access control, data protection, IAM).
- Experience with automation tools like ARM Templates, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.;
- Development or scripting experience such as bash, Powershell, etc.;
- Experience with common build tools (like maven, gradle, npm, yarn, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Any experience with RDMBS, NoSQL, Cloud PaaS solutions, etc.
Set of soft skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Diagramming skills using notations like BPMN, UML, C4, etc;
- Ability to lead a team, organize work and delivery process;
- Fluent English.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Drive the design and architecture of complex cloud systems and infrastructure;
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of Public Cloud services;
- Partner with other architects, developers, and engineers to facilitate the deployment of cloud services, automation, and continuous delivery pipelines;
- Gather key requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects' stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess the quality of existing implementation (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in prototypes building during projects' start-up (including technology research and evaluation, if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Support applications' development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers' stakeholders.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: