- Ensuring that daily accounting operations are done in accordance with the legislation of the
- Republic of Latvia, IFRS, and best practices;
- Daily management of accounting team: provide control and necessary guidance to ensure that the work of each accountant is done accurately and according to the highest quality standards;
- Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries;
- Controlling and approving payments (payroll, invoices, taxes and other);
- Liaising with Accounting Manager, particularly when coordinating efforts during the month end close;
- Providing support during the audits and liaising with external auditors;
- Preparation of VAT, CIT and fiscal returns & supports the preparation of all required financial declarations/reports as requested by public and financial institutions;
- Ongoing review of the accounting team work, including close management of work during month end;
- Ensuring that all internal controls are in place and monitoring ongoing adherence.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Chief Accountant;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Excellent MS office skills;
- Good accounting software skills;
- Very good knowledge of tax & labor code legislation.
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary.
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, commitment to learn and develop.
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines.
- Monthly Gross salary 2700 - 3200 EUR.
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment.
- Modern, high-tech office with easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles.
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support, optics and other benefits.
- On-site gym with group training.
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties.
- Personal and professional development workshops.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivaled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.