Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong work ethics;
- Experience working under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing and team-based
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good stress management;
- Friendly and welcoming communication;
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Flexible, ready for dynamics and changes;
- Ability to learn quickly new systems.
- Assist HR team with daily tasks including recruitment activities;
- Contribute to the induction process to ensure effective onboarding of new employees to the organization;
- Assist with document management;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee personnel records;
- Assist in the organization and participate in different HR organised events.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Gross monthly salary: 1000 Eur.
- Health insurance;
- Annual vacation - 5 calendar weeks (25 business days);
- Trainings and Conferences support;
- Fruits in the office;
- Referral program;
- Akropole discount card;
- Free parking at Akropole;
- Mobile phone and line covered by the company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!