Join our team as a Junior Software Engineer (Front End)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Implementation and maintenance of Front-End services
- Maintain and take care of code quality, which needs to fit highest standards
- Maintain documentation and keep it up to date
- Assist in solution design and testing
- Participate in and improve CI/CD processes
- Deliver assigned tasks within agreed timeline
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the requirements
What We Expect:
- Eagerness to investigate and ask questions
- Initiative, responsibility and fairness
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Aim to improve and openness to learn
- Basic knowledge in Cloud computing, GIT workflows and Agile practices
- Experience developing backend services will be considered as plus
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 1410-2100 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 11th of December