Join our team as an Operational Excellence Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As the Operational Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for delivering meaningful efficiency gains from improved organization of work. The goal of your work is to design, implement and continuously improve the framework, processes and reporting securing the gain in efficiency in Operations.
The key goals ahead will consist of identification of gaps between current work organization practices with best practice, design and implementation of activities leading to increased performance, coaching and training line managers and supporting Head of Operations with facts and recommendations.
What You Will Do:
- Create and implement performance management strategy leading to best-in-class operational excellence
- Lead the design and development of work organization and performance management processes
- Prepare and run necessary transformation projects (define and deliver scope, timeline and budget)
- Employ Six Sigma and LEAN methodology and analytics in Operations in order to accomplish business objectives
- Organize the monitoring of processes, risks and controls
- Take lead of delivering necessary reporting, documentation and feedback with support from relevant subject matter experts
- Lead by example by building and maintaining partnerships with key stakeholders to communicate and evaluate performance results leading to clear actionable decisions
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example
- Cultivate Lean mindset at Luminor by conducting trainings or transferring knowledge to others in the organization
What We Expect:
- 3+ years' experience in the area of process management
- Knowledge of service processes, process management and development, preferably in financial industry
- Expertise in process analyses tools and methodologies (lean, six sigma etc.) as well as process mapping software
- Ability to capture and interpret process related data
- Ability to create clear, actionable strategies and follow through with implementation
- Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management, IT or related field
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2260-3380 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 9th of December