Senior Data Management Specialist
This is the job.
- Drive Data Management processes in the company's core system.
- Understand and validate data export to a central platform, according to provided specification.
- Compare data between systems/entities, find and report issues.
- Understand data flow on a low level and play as an expert in this area for local and central unit
- A structural and organized way of thinking: you should be able to look at the data, spot the problem, and come up with options for solutions.
- Communication skills and persuasive attitude: you will be communicating with multiple stakeholders from IT and business sides.
- Good SQL knowledge, ability to work with large data sets to find quality issues, detect data structures.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken), the ability to explain the effects of wrong data on tools that are using that.
- Team-player quality.
- Understanding/previous experience in Finance field will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 3000 to 4000 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).