I-Work Group client is company that produces organic potato starch, plant protein concentrates and flours, B2C products, etc. The company work with customers helping them to solve their application challenges with our solutions.
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance manager to lead our maintenance team. Your duties will include maintaining properties, facilities, equipment, and mechanical systems to support operational effectiveness and developing maintenance procedures. Maintenance manager reporting line to Productivity and Planning director.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes and oversees the maintenance of properties, facilities, equipment and mechanical systems to ensure operational effectiveness;
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance;
- Maintaining properties, facilities, equipment, and mechanical systems to ensure it’s at working standards;
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures;
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems;
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities;
- Ensuring all team workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures;
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates;
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs;
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance management of equipment and/or mechanical systems of the Production company;
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment;
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills;
- Good Latvian language skills, English-conversational level;
- B category driving license.
The company offers:
- Work in a stable, fast-growing company;
- Compensation package depends on professional experience and working results and starts from 3000 EUR gross;
- Social guarantees, health, and accident insurance;
- Workplace in Vidzeme.