Full-stack Developer with focus on AngularVISMA
Visma Tid team welcomes new colleagues!
With us, you will work with Angular 13, C #, .NET Core and MS T-SQL towards the product Visma Tid Time Management. The solution is a C #, SaaS and multitenant application that runs in a public cloud (AWS) and is part of Visma's long-term strategy for investing in cloud services.
The solution is used by Norwegian municipalities, as well as both state and private companies. We currently have over 70,000 end users on our market-leading Time registration solution.
- Explore and work with front-end development and backend technologies when needed
- Participate in the entire development process. Everything from communication with the customer, specification/solution proposals, development and delivery
- Collaborate closely with other developers, testers, and product owners within the time management portfolio to create the best solutions for the customer
- Be part of a DevOps team where "continuous delivery" is one of the guiding principles. Together with experienced colleagues, you will be a key resource in ensuring further success for the product
- Focus on raising your competence and bringing it to the team and project
- Burning interest in technology and you like to stay up to date
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- Experience with the development of cloud-based applications
- Experience with Agile development process
- Excellent English skills (at least B2+)
- Good communication skills
- Analytical thinking and self-driven
- Have a positive and optimistic attitude
- Thrive in a distributed international environment where most meetings are online meetings
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 3000 to 4000 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1700 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 29.03.2023
€ 2000 – 3600
Beigu termiņš: 13.04.2023
€ 2600 – 3600
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023