Reagent Production EngineerLatvia MGI Tech SIA
Latvia MGI tech (MGI, www.en/mgitech.com) is committed to enabling effective and affordable healthcare solutions for all. Based on its proprietary technology, MGI produces sequencing devices, equipment, consumables and reagents to support life science research, medicine and healthcare. MGI's multi-omics platforms include genetic sequencing, mass spectrometry and medical imaging. Providing real-time, comprehensive, life-long solutions, its mission is to develop and promote advanced life science tools for future healthcare
Latvia MGI Tech, a part of BGI Group - one of the world’s leading genomics organizations, is looking for a full-time Reagent Production Engineer.
• Bachelor’s studies in biology, genetics, or biotechnology.
• Ability to execute normal laboratory tasks utilizing conventional, analytical, and quality control equipment, is required.
• Experience with ERP production and material management.
• Capable of working independently with minimum direct supervision, according to SOPs and production process flows.
• Good communication and logical problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, and general Microsoft software.
• Receiving incoming reagent materials support.
• Support the production lead in establishing weekly production plans
• Support other production and material handling activities as required
• Manage short-term priorities independently and identify and address barriers to meet daily and weekly reagent production targets.
Our company offer:
• Work in an international fast-growing company.
• Health insurance (after successfully completing the probation period).
• Work time: Monday till Friday, 9:00 – 18:00.
• Friendly and reliable colleagues.
Papildu informācija: from 2000.00 EUR/bruto
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
"Lidostas parks", Mārupes pag., Mārupes nov., LV-2167
- Pilna slodze
Latvia MGI Tech SIA
MGI Tech Co., Ltd. (MGI), a member of global genomics leader BGI Group, is committed to building core tools and technology to lead life science through intelligent innovation. Based on its proprietary technology, MGI focuses on R&D, production and sales of sequencing instruments, reagents, and related products to support life science research, agriculture, precision medicine and healthcare. MGI is a leading producer of clinical high-throughput gene sequencers, and its multi-omics platforms include genetic sequencing, mass spectrometry, medical imaging and laboratory automation.
Founded in 2016, MGI has more than 1000 employees, nearly half of whom are R&D personnel. MGI operates in 39 countries and regions and has established multiple research and production bases around the world. Providing real-time, comprehensive, life-long solutions, its vision is to enable effective and affordable healthcare solutions for all.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://mgi-tech.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 50203081351
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 02.04.2023
€ 1400 – 1600
Beigu termiņš: 07.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 08.04.2023