Latvia MGI tech (MGI, www.en/mgitech.com) is committed to enabling effective and
affordable healthcare solutions for all. Based on its proprietary technology, MGI produces
sequencing devices, equipment, consumables and reagents to support life science research,
medicine and healthcare. MGI's multi-omics platforms include genetic sequencing, mass
spectrometry and medical imaging. Providing real-time, comprehensive, life-long solutions, its
mission is to develop and promote advanced life science tools for future healthcare.
Latvia MGI Tech, a part of BGI Group - one of the world’s leading genomics organizations, is
looking for a full-time Manufacture Operator (Production department)
Perform assembly of components to readymade sets as well as perform mixing and packing of
components for reagents (not hazard).
• Higher education diploma in chemistry, biology, or related field
• Previous work experience in a similar role, international work environment, preferably in the
chemical/ biological field
• PC knowledge on the user level
• Good English and Latvian language skills are required
• The ability to work effectively as an individual and as a part of a team
• Perform assembly according to WI and safety rules
• Perform reagents mixing and Packing (no hazard) according to WI and safety rules
• Need to be able to operate with simple equipment, like scales, medical pipet, measurement
flask, Dispensing pump, etc.
• Fill in production documents according to WI and working routines
• Keep the working place clean and tidy