We believe that local businesses are essential to any growing society. SaltPay was founded in 2019 to create affordable, fast and secure payments and software solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses manage and grow their operations better. Taken for granted by banks and traditional service providers, small businesses have especially struggled to get access to the financial services and software they need. We exist to improve their lives and to help them grow by building products that serve their needs, or integrating with the best solutions we find in the marketplace.
We're outcome-driven entrepreneurs who emphasise energy over experience. Our number one priority is to deliver solutions that will allow our local businesses to thrive. Connecting and collaborating with a diverse group of talented teammates in an inclusive environment helps us achieve different results. We learn from each other every day, doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. SaltPay is home to over 2,000 employees in 15 offices across 20 countries, and our footprint keeps on growing. We are fully dedicated to serving more than 100,000 merchants across our network.
To be a Salter
These are some of the core principles of our culture:
• You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
• You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
• You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
• Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
• You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
• You prioritise the team's success rather than your own;
• You're always striving to become a better version of yourself;
• Problems are learning opportunities;
• You're a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer - all in one;
You will work with a diverse team to help to build a new Lending Platform from scratch. It's going to be focused on providing merchants with same day cash advance and applying for business loans. Being able to help merchants with additional liquidity is a part of the offering SaltPay will provide to the customers.
Your team will use technologies such as Java, Kotlin, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis, Spring Boot, Hibernate, gRPC, Docker and AWS to create a scalable system providing underwriting, scoring and accounting of merchant loans. Team will develop a loan application mechanism, customers scoring algorithm, and automation of loan disbursement and payoff interfacing with other internal and external APIs.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and improve every day by taking ownership of their role and responsibilities. We are looking for individuals with a strategic and analytical mindset and a vision for the future. You will have an understanding of acquiring processes such as clearing/settling and how payments work in general.
Above all, we require someone who harbours the ambition to grow with the company. You will be exposed to the entirety of our business, and it is up to you to carve your path. The entrepreneurial spirit lies in the heart of our culture – we are seeking self-starters to take ownership of problems they observe and tackle them creatively.
On a regular day as a QA Engineer at SaltPay, you will:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You have work experience in software quality assurance
- You have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- You are fluent in English
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 20 days of Annual leave (+ Public Holidays);
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside;
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe;
- You’ll get a competitive salary and you will join the Universal SaltPay Stock Option Plan (USSOP) from your first day. The USSOP gives all employees the chance to be actual company owners;
- Office snacks on Fridays;
- O’Reilly technical library access;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment.
SaltPay is a place for people who can challenge the status quo. People who believe they can make a difference in the world by participating in a business model designed to create a more balanced and fair market. More than experience, we believe in potential and that a human's learning ability is limitless. As long as you have the right mindset, can live by our values and that you genuinely want to learn and develop your skills and knowledge, then we have the career challenge you've been looking for right here. We pledge to put our people first, and above everything else, to create a challenging opportunity that will foster personal growth.
We're citizens of the world - SaltPay is an open and safe space for everyone, regardless of their story.
Please note that all supporting documents such as CV's must be in English.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 3800
Beigu termiņš: 22.04.2023
€ 1500 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 24.03.2023
€ 2600 – 3600
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023